Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dragons......

We went to the movies today.....How to Train Your Dragon. The kids have been anticipating this movie for a while now. I promised last week that we would go this weekend and they haven't forgotten. They really enjoyed it, so did I. The one benefit of having little ones is you have an excuse to go see all the animated kids movies. The first movie we took them to was Up! That was a really cute movie.

We do cheat a little, we pick up the $1 candy at Walmart. Movies cost so much now. I'm showing my age, but I remember the $1 movies. Today our small family of five got in for $46. I won't tell what we spent on the concessions in case my husband reads this, don't want to give him a heart attack.


Anthony did get a $5 How to Train Your Dragon shirt at Walmart. Look at the sun, the weather is beautiful here in Texas. Maybe we can go find some bluebonnets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment