Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fancy Table Settings.......

We try to get kids involved in chores as early as possible. Setting the table is great for the little ones. Anthony got the plates spread out and I told Larissa to put out the silverware. Well, she did, didn't she do a great job?




Nice spoons. She likes to eat with her favorite spoon so assumed that we would enjoy spoons as well.


Don't you love our Corelle plates? I do believe that we have three different patterns. The stuff is great, I don't know how many times they have been dropped and survivied.



Larissa has a favorite spoon. I don't even remember what pattern it had, perhaps a Princess theme. This is my first kid to have a favorite piece of silverware.

Wonder what chore I can teach them next.........they love them right now at this age.

I can't hardly wait until they are old enough to help match socks!

(Disclaimer- I don't know what happened, the table isn't normally that clean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment