Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Road trip, need to pack!

My procrastination gets the best of me every time we travel. I don't even think about packing until the last minute. I need to pack for myself and two little ones. I guess I can use the weather as my excuse, who knows what it will be like at this time of the year.

Last June we left South Carolina for Texas. Texas is where I was born, where my heart belongs. However, we still have a house on the market in South Carolina. I am going crazy living in a rental home with all these white walls. Normally, I have several house projects going on at the same time and am content. Now, I am limited and going crazy. So, it looks like we will be moving back to South Carolina in June. Naturally, we will go to South Carolina for spring break. We need to check on our house and my sister in law who tripped over her dogs and severely broke her ankle.......oh, and eating at our favorite places is on the list as well.

This is going to be a strange trip for me, we will only have three kids with us. Wow, I almost don't know what to do with all the space in the car. We didn't have to reserve two hotel rooms. What a change of pace for us.

I am going to get off the computer and at least find a suitcase. I guess I need to finish laundry and check the weather first.....hmmmm, it is actually kind of early yet to pack, we don't leave until Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment