Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Do Believe I Gained 10 lbs Today

Yes, I gained some weight today, it was worth it! John made me a German Chocolate cake.....from scratch.

Tasha put on the frosting.



Larissa helped.........


and sat by ready with her plate.


Ohhhh, it is so good.



I also did Larissa's hair today. She had been looking rather ragged. We actually cheated today. I had her put on her swimsuit and we washed her hair outside and then I put in the conditioner and let her run around and play with it in her hair. I don't know if it was the extra time in her hair or the new product, but it was easier to comb out today.


Tasha was around today so I gave her a little instruction in hair care. The idea of leaving moisturizer in the hair was new to Tasha.
.
If something were to happen to my husband and I, Tasha and David will be raising the kids. I think that Tasha and David would have a learning curve but would do great. However, I know that they wish us a long and healthy life.
.
I think that I need to go get me just a little sliver of that cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment