Saturday, June 5, 2010

Starting on the Back Yard Project

It is noon and I am ready for a nap! I enjoy yard work, I don't enjoy sweating while doing it. The sweat rolls down my face, stings my eyes and drops onto my glasses so that I can't see.

John took a trip to Augusta with a friend to take the last of his stuff and wait on the cable man so Cindy and I decided to get started on the backyard. Larissa is wanting her playhouse finished.

Well, it is stripped...... Some of the future play area is cleared......

Those bush stubs sure are stubborn.

We have a lot more work to do but at least we have started. I have a playhouse design in my head so I need to get to Lowe's for supplies sometime.
I took this picture because I sure sweat. It is a funny picture of me and in no way very flattering but I am posting it for my kids. Hope you get a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment