Saturday, June 12, 2010

Busy Saturday

John got home last night. Larissa was quite fussy until he finally sat down with her and cuddled while they watched cartoons. This is quite important to her. This new schedule is going to take some getting used to for all of us.

Thankfully I got John's laundry finished before my washing machine decided not to start. Can you see my eyes rolling.....seems like things are breaking down left and right around here.

Lucy seems to be doing fine. She is a calm puppy at this time. I fully expect that to change once she has gotten used to our active household.
She did spend part of her day practicing being a couch potato.

I guess that means that we do allow dogs on our furniture.
.
Larissa wanted to help with the pond. We bought feeder fish to stock it. Nice and cheap and doesn't matter if they get eaten by something. I don't do Koi.

Releasing of the fish.

Adding a little water. I wonder how old she needs to be to learn how to clean out the filter. I really need to do that.


I rarely post about food, except for eating out. I do actually cook. One of our favorite meals is fajitas. I made it tonight in honor of John being home.

Chicken, fajita spices, peppers of various colors, onions, black beans, cheese and a little sour cream....mmmmmm good. Here it is heating on a griddle to heat the tortilla and melt the cheese.

This is skinny Anthony's plate.....he ate it all. That boy can sure eat.

Tomorrow we will check out a different church and just be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment