Thursday, July 29, 2010

Overload

I can't believe it, last night I was in bed by 9pm and sound asleep before 10. My teenagers thought for sure that I was sick. I wasn't, I was just trying to process my overloaded brain!

I have been busy and overwhelmed. Naturally that is the time for the pets to get sick. Apparently the puppy clipped the kitten one day on her neck and it got infected. We got to take a trip to the vet to get antibiotics. Gabby is doing much better today, although she is not too happy with me. Yesterday I had an appointment for Anthony in a town about an hour away. Well, at least I THOUGHT that I had an appointment. We got there at 9 am to be told that our appointment was the next day. Ooops, so much for Outlook, it is only as good as the operator. They did have an opening for the afternoon so we decided to stay in town and do that.

So, Anthony and I had a few hours to waste. We hit up Hobby Lobby. Uh, are you ready for Christmas?

I love Hobby Lobby but after seeing a quarter of the store in Christmas display I couldn't buy anything, I need to save for Christmas!
.
We spent some time at the mall shopping the clearances. I wore Anthony out, he said that his legs were sore. He just can't do serious malling. I guess he never heard to the term "shop til you drop".
.
We got back to the neurobehaviorist at 1:30 and had a very informational appointment. I found out a lot of information about bipolar and received many small classes of instruction on the neurological level. I really wish that I could tape this guy, he is so full of information......that I will have to share later.
.
Kids are looking at me, we are heading out to register teenagers in school.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a cute kitty! I'm glad she is doing better.

    I am not ready for christmas, but I am ready for it to be Fall!!! :)

    ReplyDelete