Friday, July 30, 2010

My Dirty Secret

We are car slobs!

It is not unusual for my kids to get out of the car, pick up whatever fell out with them and throw it back into the car. We may be slobs but we don't litter.....obviously it all stays in the car.
.
I do wonder who the white brush belongs to, I have never purchased a white brush.
.
We were way overdue for a vacuuming stop. My kids know the routine; we pull up, bring over the trash cans, empty the car, then put money in both vacuum machines and clean.



The next generation of cleaners, they did get a chance to vacuum.

After a mere 15 minutes and $1.50 the car is presentable.....for a few days at least.

Please tell me we aren't the only ones!

6 comments:

  1. Right now there is melted gum and a dried blueberry in the door closest to where my Girlie sits. Also stickers on the seats, crayon marks on the door panels, and a trunk full of firewood remnants from the last time we camped. Shameful...

    Probably should make a vacuuming field trip today too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol we still have trash from the last road trip a couple of months ago and more piled on top. Was just thinking last night that we needed to get the car cleaned out before the next trip next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your not the only ones. and every time i clean it i vow it will never get dirty again. hasn't worked yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you mamas, You just made me feel so much better ! My car is such a Wreck !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my brush!!! I was wondering where that went to

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha You raise them up, they marry and leave home, and they still find a way to clutter your car! Maybe I will take a picture of your car next time you are in town to see if it is genetic. You don't even have kids to blame it on.

    ReplyDelete