Thursday, September 2, 2010

Larissa is lovin it. She is enjoying being a mamma's helper. I wonder how long it will last.
It has been a long morning. The 20 month old, who I will call Kiwi, is terrified of Lucy (our dog). Drop down on the floor and scream scared of Lucy. So, this morning Cindy came by to take the dog to her house. She has been wanting my dog. Lucy is so sweet, I hated to see her go but I can't keep her separated from the kids forever.
.
Larissa wasn't going to school this morning because we were going to the doctors. So, Sarah stayed home while I dropped Anthony off then she caught the bus. I had to wake both the babies up at 8 so we could make it to the doctors on time. They both slept through the night.
.
The blood work for Larissa was terrible. She pulled her arm back and had to get stuck twice. She cried and cried, I bribed with a shopping trip for a toy. I hope that she doesn't need frequent blood work. If so, I will start scheduling it on Mondays when John is home!
.
So, naturally after we left the doctors we had to head to KMart. I wasn't up to the Walmart lines. Larissa ended up picking out the Mickey Mouse Playhouse and got a bonus of a Hanna Montana shirt. Three kids 4 and under is going to take some getting used to.
.
DSS told me that they would bring clothing over today. I am waiting to see if they do before I go buy more. I expect that I will need to buy some stuff, it would be nice to get some basics though. It is a good thing I bought some yesterday otherwise they would be nakie today. I haven't heard from them yet so I don't know, I think I may need to do more shopping soon.
.
Kiwi is napping and the baby refuses to sleep, sigh......
It is just after noon and I need a nap!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Mamma .I know it can seem overwhelming and when it does I find it is time to sit on the floor and Play!!!!! You could be me and have 3 under 2 ( don't get me wrong I wouldn't change it for the whole world!!! Prayer and Hugs from PA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, 3 under 2 I would need serious nap time. You are younger, more stamina! Seriously, taking in two under two is not bad, it is just a matter of adjusting schedules and routines. It is tiring at first. I really wish my husband could get a job in town and be home throughout the week!

    ReplyDelete