Monday, October 4, 2010

My Yard

I can't believe that this plant survived summer. It sat in the sun with very little water (I know I am bad) and even had a sunburn in the beginning of summer. But, it did survive and is being kind and giving me some pretty flowers. I can't remember what they are or even if they should be brought in when it freezes. (I have two and they both survived!)

I really like the purple flowers on the Mexican Petunia.
Uh, I didn't even realize that my yew got berries. Shows how observant I am, I planted it about 5 years ago.


We cleaned up the corner that will be a play space off of the playhouse. Not sure what all will go back there. Right now the boat/sandbox is sitting there.

The roof is on the playhouse and we bought the shingles. The original door will become a window after I decide what I am putting down on the floor. Right now we are enjoying the huge access. We cut out the window side to make a door on the porch side.

I have started my powerpoint slides for Thursday and will concentrate on finishing that this week. I really haven't gotten far.....too tired and sore last night.
Nice cool day awaits me, I am enjoying this fall weather. Hope everyone else has a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Aww it's coming along nicely. Bet the kids cannot wait to play there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are nagging me! Guess that is good, it motivates me to finish.

    ReplyDelete