Friday, October 1, 2010

Well..........Some Progress

Here is some proof that we are indeed working on that playhouse.
.
The new door opening was cut out and the porch deck was started.

John wanted a bigger deck then what I was planning so I didn't have enough deck boards. Naturally that meant we went to Lowe's this evening. Tomorrow we will finish the deck and start on the roof framing.
.
Poor husband, he comes home a day early to babysit this morning while I was at drill. Then I put him to work digging up trees stubs and helping with the playhouse. I have to get all the work out of him that I can while he is home!
.
I have a big presentation to give on Thursday, 45 minute presentation with powerpoint and a 15 page paper so I will be at the library this weekend. I think/know that I have mentioned this project before. I am more worried that I am not worried about it. Does that make any sense? I haven't even started on it! (Tasha this is where that genetic procrastination catches up with you). Well, I have thought about what I want to do so it is a start.
.
.
We are having a disagreement on what color to paint the exterior of the playhouse. I want fun and John wants neutral. Well, then he was willing to go with purple. Uh, no to the purple. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. How about a nice yellow with lime green trim? it's kinda sorta maybe neutralish......but it would be fun!....could even throw in some hot pink accents!....ok so I'm not helpful....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This offends my fashion sense :)

    ReplyDelete