Friday, November 12, 2010

Home Projects

Busy day here. We decided not to move our washer and dryer to the garage. Instead we decided to move it upstairs to the FROG (finished room over garage), otherwise known as my craft room. The sewing machine and ironing board were already there so it made sense. Also, all the girls have bedrooms upstairs so that is where most of the clothing goes.
.
My old laundry room looks like this tonight. I am excited. I will finally have a space to store our coats, shoes, linens and even my vacuum cleaner (which always sits in the family room because there is nowhere for it to go).
.
Our yard irrigation/heating and air man came by for an estimate this morning and one hour later they were hard at work. This guy does just about everything. They will be back tomorrow morning to finish and patch that hole.

Tasha, these are sitting in the garage waiting for you to come and get them! Why are you paying to rent something when these are free? Procrastinator.......
This is sitting in my garage too. Craigslist.....$40, delivered. It is going to be zebrafied (spell check tells me this is not a word, it should be) for Sarah's bedroom makeover. Uh, it is bigger (and heavier) then what it looked like on the computer monitor. I hope that we can get it upstairs!

I have got to get to work on a big paper for school. I have less then a month left of class and have several big assignments left. I seem to find too many other things to do. Tasha got that procrastination gene honestly.
.
Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment