Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Penguins and Hair

Larissa decided that she wanted to make some penguin cupcakes to get a free book from Kathy at http://just4christiangirls.blogspot.com
.
Sarah helped, actually she made the cupcakes while I was doing Larissa's hair. After they cooled we had some fun.


Larissa's penguin has (oops, had) two different eye colors.
and it was mighty tasty too.

---------
When I picked Larissa up from school I realized that her hair was terrible. I mean, "I am a neglectful mom" type of hair day. Her hair has been growing a lot lately and the hair product that I use just don't seem sufficient anymore. Anyone know of a really good one? Add to that Larissa's sensitive scalp and you have a set-up for disaster.
.
I would love to cut her hair short but I don't think that would be acceptable. At the very least I need to get a silk pillowcase. Anyone know if they sell Tinkerbell silk pillowcases?
.
We got it under control tonight and she now looks acceptable to the general public. I really don't like those looks I get in public when she is having a bad hair day.
----------.
Now, about these baby food jars...................................my stress level is getting high because I have so much to do in the next month, but my hands are itching to do something with them. I do have some ideas.
But, I must go study now. Too much school work to do in the next 30 days to play.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I'm hijacking your pictures for my blog! (after all, just found out my computer problems have been because someone hijacked our router!)

    Do you want the book signed to her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls wear silk hair caps at night. They have them at the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete