Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ready?

Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving? I definitely am not! All I have a this moment is a Butterball turkey sitting in the outside fridge.
.
Tomorrow is really too late and too crowded to go shopping. So, I must venture out tonight. It is the best time for me to go since Sarah can babysit.
.
Yet, why am I sitting here procrastinating?
.
I have a list and it is entirely too long. It is amazing how much money we spend on this one meal!
.
Ugh, I gotta go....anyone want to go for me?
.
I wonder how many other folks think that night time is the best time to go.
.
Wish me luck....I am off to Wally World.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I have everything I need for Thanksgiving but I need some hotdogs and things so am hitting the commissary tomorrow. It may be horrible too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the commissary should be crazy!

    ReplyDelete