Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tasha

What a head full of hair! I'll have you know that you gave me some major heartburn.
.
You also gave us a shock, we had been told you would be a boy. What a pleasant surprise you were.
You made it the closest to the shared December due date you, Jason and Sarah had. 21 years ago today you weighed in at 6 lb 1 oz and were 19 1/8 inches long.
.
You were the easiest delivery and easiest baby. You slept through the night your first week home, you slept through the night before Jason did.
.
At 5 weeks old you were holding that head up and looking for places to go.


Beautiful inside and out.


This was shortly after you cut your hair. We both cried because we loved doing up your hair. You didn't realize that it was permanent.

At that age you were into dresses. I had no clue of the tomboy to come.

Ah, the projects we did. You need to spend some time home so I can show you how to sew because I know that one day (not soon) you will be doing the same with your kids. You left home too quickly, I still had so much to show you.

All too soon you were 18! We had a great time in New York City, just you and me. Mmmmm, I'll always remember the best hot apple cider ever!
.
It even snowed for us.
Before I knew it you were in love and getting married. So young and in such a hurry. You were a beautiful bride.


I am so proud of the woman you have become. Now our relationship is changing into a more adult relationship. It is a relationship I cherish. But, there are days I think of you as that baby in the first picture, it really wasn't so long ago in my mind.
.
Love you.
.
August....keep your calender free.
.
Come with us to the place of your birth.
.
Get that passport updated, we have made reservations.


3 comments: