Friday, December 17, 2010

What a Day

Well, at 9 am I went to my car to go to court. As I was getting in my car I heard a small "mom". I turned around and Joselin was standing there in the driveway. Apparently she got on a later bus in Nashville then got a ride home from the bus station.
.
So, she is home. We will see where we go from here.
.
Court wasn't good. I didn't get to testify since the judge just did a continuance because the parties would not agree. Dad is trying to get the kids and so is mom. Sticky situation. The hope was that they would go with mom.
.
So, we will have the babies for Christmas. I already have their gifts and only need to get stocking stuffers. I don't know when the next court date will be. Definitely after the first of the year.
.
In other news we decided to bring Lucy back home. She has been staying with Cindy because Kiwi was so terrified of her. Kiwi was also afraid of the kitten, although not as much. She has gotten used to the kitten so now it is time for her to learn to coexist with a dog.
You can see the tip of Gabby's ears on the left side of the picture, she was most curious.
.
It was a busy day, a full day. It was rounded off with a neighborhood visit from Santa. The fire department drove a firetruck around playing Christmas music with Santa on top waving to the kids. They are going to different streets every night. That is life in a small town, gotta love it. Larissa is happy that Santa knows where to find her.
.
Well, I am off to bed since the rest of the house is asleep. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment