Thursday, February 10, 2011

Girls Day

Larissa and I had a (mostly) girls day today. We started the day with a new hairstyle. If you look carefully you can see a heart.......
We went and checked out the local Heart Gallery......might have sent an inquiry on a child.
We met with Jason for lunch. Larissa loves Jason.


She is so happy playing with him.

So, why is it she couldn't talk to him today? Some days her selective mutism just slaps me in the face. At home she talks and talks and I can forget that she struggles so much. However, when we are out I really see how little she talks. But, to have her struggle to talk with Jason is painful.
.
We had a great day. I haven't accomplished anything else today but I did get to spend some time with my baby girl. Priceless.

5 comments:

  1. Love the HAIR. and LOVE the heart gallery!! And love brothers...no one can beat brothers...well, maybe daddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the SC waiting child list and there were several boys in the age range we want : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photolistings can be dangerous! What age are you looking at?

    ReplyDelete