Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I was Crazy

I was crazy when I decided to sign up for four classes this semester. I have a test tomorrow and a paper due. I am supposed to be well in to a project in that class and haven't even found a child to do it on yet. Finding kids for projects is the hardest thing.
.
Next week I have a major test and then volunteered to give my analysis of a paper with a research design. The more I look at the paper I chose the more messed up it looks. Well, it should be interesting to say the least.
.
In yet another class I was supposed to start visiting classes last week yet I only received the contact information today. That puts me behind in getting in the required 25 hours in 4 weeks. I am enjoying this class since it gets me into the schools in different settings. My last 4 weeks were spent in the middle school. I really enjoyed those kids. Actually, it made me wonder if I am in the right specialty.
.
Sometimes I think I may not end up teaching. There seem to be more possibilities then I realized when I started down this road. Ugh, growing up is so hard. How am I supposed to decide what I want to be when I grow up?
.
Thankfully the week after next is spring break for my school and I plan on using that time to catch up on my reading. I am so far behind.
.
So, I am off to either read or fall asleep reading. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment