Monday, March 21, 2011

What is on my Mind!



What is it you may ask. It is a castle loft bed that I would like to make. The sketch is a little basic but in my mind I contemplate the details, the trim work, how I will construct it. I really don't have time for this. I have so much that I need to do.
.
However, when I am stressed I need to create. It is the way I am, making something is my best stress reliever. That is also part of my problem....I tend to start projects and not finish them! Well, typically I do finish them....eventually.
.
My biggest stresses right now is not unfinished home projects but unfinished school projects. This semester ends April 28th and I have some huge projects to do. Maybe if my brain didn't wander to lofty castles I could get something else done. Hmmmm, or maybe not. I am also a terrible procrastinator. Can't help it, I believe that it is genetic. Tasha seems to have a touch of it as well.
.
For some reason this semester I have been struggling with school. I enjoy the lectures, I just have a hard time sitting down and doing the reading. Every time I pick up a book I tend to fall asleep. If you want a good nights sleep start reading Single-Case Research Designs. It put me to sleep anytime of the day, even when I don't think I am tired.
.
Actually being tired is a big problem for me right now. For some reason I am sleepy all the time. Naps are delightful when I can take one. I think that going to the local schools during the day and then class three or four nights a week is part of the problem. I also have household and mommy duties so that doesn't leave time for studying..
.
I know that this too will pass. The semester will end and I will go on to the next one. Eventually even the semesters will end I will graduate!
.
I really want to build that lofty castle while Larissa is young enough to enjoy it.....I am thinking May break might be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment