Monday, May 30, 2011

A Little Help


Between eating hamburgers and watermelon I have been working on Larissa's bedroom.  Today I was working on her desk.  She has been a big helper every step of the way.

It may just take me a little longer to finish this project then anticipated but that is fine with me.  For some reason Larissa wants to know how to buy paint.....maybe I don't want to know why.

Yes, we are painting her desk right in the middle of our entryway.  It is hot outside and I don't like to sweat on my paint jobs.

No, I don't have a clue what how to paint that desk....I just know the colors she picked are called strawberry and fudge.

Yes, Larissa is wearing winter clothing......I don't have an answer for that.  The picture was indeed taken today.  I don't think that my A/C is set too low but maybe this old lady isn't too good of a judge for that.

Yes, my kitchen floor is sticky with watermelon juice.

No, I won't take care of it before going to bed.  It will just have to wait for tomorrow because I am heading to bed.

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment