Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Marshmallow Cones

I bought these ice cream cones at Walmart. The packaging said that it was for kids so I was hoping for cones that were a little smaller. But I didn't expect this small! How do you get any ice cream in those?

They seemed sized for marshmallows, not ice cream. So today we made marshmallow cones. I melted some chocolate and got out our sprinkles. I put a little chocolate on one end of the marshmallow to hold it in place.


Then I dipped the end in chocolate.


The kids decorated.


It was a chocolately good mess.


Then they ate some, naturally.





Great, tasty fun.


4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Cones for dieters really : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, those cones are so tiny!! Very cute idea. I bet they were yummy. I love chocolate covered marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete