Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkins


Tasha is home for two days before she ships off for her final training.  We will head up to North Carolina on Saturday for her yellow ribbon ceremony.  She wanted to do pumpkins, so we did pumpkins.



Do you know how hard it is to cut circles with a knife?  I was sitting there trying to cut a circle and thought a dremel tool would be great.  I few more attempts at cutting that circle made me head to the garage.....


It worked great.  I think it may be our tool of choice for many other Halloweens to come.  It wasn't a dremel but a bigger tool.  My cabinet is marked Zip....I don't remember what it is called but I bought it a few years ago and it comes in handy for those odd jobs.






I have class on Halloween so I will rely on Sarah to get the kids ready.  These evening classes really are annoying.  I wish that they had classes during the day.

Anyone else doing pumpkins?

No comments:

Post a Comment