Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Life.....Really

How about bringing my mom back into the picture?  Last summer I was prepared to bring my mom home.  The nursing home said that the move would be detrimental for her so I decided not to bring her. 

In the last week I have been feeling a pull to bring her home again.  My brothers are still not visiting her.

Today my mom called and asked me when am I coming to pick her up.  I told her the end of January....uh, yikes!  So, she will be here the end of January....lots to do though.  She was calling from her therapists phone and I asked to talk to him.  He said that he sees her every week and every week she asks when am I coming for her.  He feels that the nursing home is wrong and that she would do fine with the move and needs to be near family.

So...researching again.

No comments:

Post a Comment