Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our Day

 Our pine cones from our walk yesterday.


The kids decorated them.  They all did I just can't post the other pictures!  Lily notices that I post pictures and it upsets her that I can't post her picture.  I guess it means the difference between permanently ours and not.  Those little differences are noticed by even the young ones.


Today I ran out to KMart and bought some webcams so we could skype with Tasha.  It sure was nice to see my kid live and well.  The kids opened their gifts from her while on the webcam.  Tomorrow she will join us for gifts opening in the morning.  I sure miss her.



Then Pam came over and we swapped gifts......



Later the kids opened their Christmas Eve gift....pj's.



They had baths and put on their new pj's for cookie making.  For some reason I can never seem to get two matching attachments for my mixer.  One day I will get one of those fancy standing mixers.


The kids put our cookies and milk for Santa and reindeer food.  Dimples was fast asleep by this time, she didn't have a nap today....that really isn't a good thing.



Santa came.  This little car was picked up for free at the dump and got painted.


Not everything under the tree is new and store bought.
(I sure hope those are the right dancing dolls because we now have 3 of them)


The house is quiet now.  All the kids are in bed to include the teenagers.
Tomorrow will be crazy fun.

Merry Christmas to all my friends who celebrate.

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9: 6

1 comment:

  1. I anxiously await the sequel, especially since reading the part about your little one that has never received a thing she wanted for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete