Saturday, February 25, 2012

Life of a Mom

Me:  Geez, everyone is busy playing, watching TV, sleeping, etc.  No one needs me so now would be a good time to work on one of my many unfinished projects....

A short time later.......after I am deep into paint, spackle, or any other project that needs done......

Child 1:  MOMMM...

Child 2:  MOMMMM....

Child 3: MOMMMMM....

Child 4:  MOMMMMM....

Child 5:  MOMMMMMM.....

Child 6:  MOMMMMMMM....

Child 7:  MOMMMMMMMM......

House Phone:   RINGGG

Cell Phone (when I don't get to the house phone in time):  RINGGGG

My MOM:  Felicia.....

My Husband:  Dear......

Any everyone wonders why none of my projects get done!

2 comments:

  1. just change your name. or waer ear plugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tell my kids I changed my name...but then that guessing game gets annoying ...:/

    ReplyDelete