Saturday, March 10, 2012

Great Day


The kids played outside most of the day.  They raided my garage and made a bike ramp and later a tent.  Amazingly they didn't come in to tattle for a long time so I sent out nilla wafers and yoo-hoo's as a treat for playing together so well.


Since they were doing so well I decided to take a break from painting and replace the light above the sink.  Of course, once I removed the light I realized that it would be best to paint the area before putting the light in.


My husband helped out with electrical work.


I was concerned that the pendant lighting would produce less light then the fluorescent light but I was wrong.  It lights the sink area up very well.


Yikes, this is why I have cabinet doors.....


I did peek outside frequently to see if the kids were still moving.


We got all our laundry done for a moment when my husband decided to go to the laundromat.  Sometimes with multiple bed wetters it is just easier.


At this moment we are a training wheel free zone!  Dimples conquered the bicycle.


All the girls went to bed in the same room tonight. I sat in the hall reading until two went to sleep and then Sarah sat in the hall on her computer until the last girl went to sleep.  I had to run to Walmart for an emergency milk run...we were on our last gallon.

I hope that your day was a great day too!

1 comment: