Sunday, August 12, 2012

Anthony is Nine


It is hard to believe that Anthony is now 9 years old.  Something about 9 just seems so old to me, almost like the preteen years will be upon us very soon.


Some days I worry that he is growing up too quickly.  Some of his behaviors still concern me and I feel as though we are running out of time.  I pray that one day he will learn that we just have his best interests at heart.  To realize that sooner then later would be nice.  Joselin learned that after leaving home, I hope he doesn't take that long!


He enjoyed his birthday and chose McDonalds as his place to eat.  The teens weren't too happy about it but that is the tradition.


Happy Birthday son.  Next year it will be double digits, yikes!

Hard to believe he was this little 2 year old. They sure grow up quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I love that toddler picture of him.

    Happy birthday!

    I cannot believe my daughter started the middle school youth group today!!!

    ReplyDelete