Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Work Never Ends

Well,  on a positive note.......we got the carpet pulled up ahead of schedule.

Tomorrow we get our house poisoned and will be broke for the rest of the month.  Today I ordered some mattress encasements and spent about $200 for the pleasure.  Researching on the Internet I feel that we need to steam as well.  Hopefully, I will find one that is affordable.

I itch all the time and don't have any bites.  It is like when your kids get lice and you itch in sympathy.  The teen is the only one with any bites and she only has a few.  Nothing like the massive bites I see online.

Tomorrow I will be taking my mom to the doctor. Please say a prayer for us!  She is becoming less mobile and I worry about getting her in and out of the car.  John has to stay home and wait for the exterminators.

Long day and lots to do tomorrow.

Good night everyone....don't let the bed bugs bite!

1 comment:

  1. Not a fun time for you. It's hard when you have to pay that much money for something caused by poor choices : (

    ReplyDelete