Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Moving Along

Today our teens GAL visited. Hopefully after the tour of our house he will give a positive report on Monday!  The house was a mess.  What can I say? It is what it is and we didn't really prepare for his visit.

He probably got a clue when I answered the door.  I was upstairs belt sanding a high spot on the floor when he showed up.  I answered the door and then stepped outside to pat off all the sawdust that I was covered in.  Yep, a definite clue of our craziness.

Then he sat down and asked how many kids we had........

(The state says that the paperwork will be at the courthouse on Monday for the adoption so we are on for Monday at 11am.)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm sure it will be fine! I once forgot we had a late counseling appointment so I was sitting at the dinner table with the kids having a beer when they showed up. I'm not a heavy drinker, but it was just coincidence that the one night I decided to have a beer for dinner was also the one night I forgot we had a counselor coming over for one of the kids. Just my luck!

    ReplyDelete