Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What was I Thinking?!

I signed up to take three licensing tests tomorrow.  I didn't want to have to drive into Columbia on three different days.  Only problem is I just finished my student teaching on Friday and my class work on Monday.  I literally studied for these three tests for 1 1/2 days.  Two of them I am fine with, the other is foreign to me.  Elementary ed for a special ed person, ack.

So, if you have time pray for me!  I need it.  My tests are at 8 am, noon and 5 pm.

Next post......foster kid is gone.  More to follow.

2 comments:

  1. 4:51 p.m. I just saw this post so I couldn't pray for the other two. But I'm praying for the 5:00 test! You'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, well thanks. However, after starting the first test I realized that Larissa shared her virus with me. I spent half my time in the bathrrom during a timed test. Ugh. So I took the other two tests back to back between bathroom breaks and came home. I wouldn't be surprised if I have to take some over again. I went ahead and took them because I wouldn't get my money back if I cancelled.

    ReplyDelete