Wednesday, June 18, 2014

More Peeling Paint


The kids have a paint brush and bucket of water.  They use the brush to paint water onto the paint and then they peel and peel.  Sometimes they disappear and I will find them upstairs peeling.  There is something calming about peeling paint.

 Projects in the girls room have stopped for the moment.  Not only am I waiting for the paint to be peeled but the budget for this month has taken a big hit.  Next month I will build their beds, the plans are in my head. 

In the meantime I am moving my art studio back out to the shed out back.  Jason was in there but has moved to Charleston for a job.  I am not moving all my stuff again!  My studio will stay my studio.  I have realized that I have a lot of art stuff, maybe too much.  After moving all my supplies I will move some furniture pieces out there that need painting.  I have a few projects that I need to finish this summer.

Some days I feel as though I need a longer day.  I can't seem to do all that I want to do with each day.  I guess that is the life of a busy mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment