Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Anthony is 11

Anthony asked for a cake with ice cream in it. I took some chocolate chip ice cream and smashed it into a spring form pan and put it in the freezer.


Around midnight I got around to making the cake and letting it cool.  I took the ice cream out of the pan and put the cake on top.


I frosted it so that it didn't look like there was ice cream for a little surprise and put it in the freezer.





The cake was delicious and Anthony was delighted with it.


I asked him if he felt older and he said yes.  He says that he is now in the double digits.  I said that 10 was double digits too.  He said now he was in the double digits with real numbers, zero doesn't count.

It is hard for me to believe that he is now double digits, real numbers.  I still remember that little two year old who landed on my door step.  He has come so far from that lost little kid.  I look forward to what the new year will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment