Sunday, August 10, 2014

Loving Life

My son Jason mentioned to me the other day that life would be so different if we had never adopted.  Sarah would be the baby.

I just can't imagine that life.  I could sleep in as late as I wanted.  I could do whatever I wanted.  I would have more money to spend on myself.  I would probably be driving my adult children crazy with needs.  There are a whole lot of I's but sometimes when looking at only "I", life can be pretty empty.  At least for me it would be.

Before going to bed Larissa told me she left a gift on my camera.  Some Larissa selfies.


Some joy.


I can't imagine my life without every one of my children.


They are the reason why I get up in the morning and yes the reason why our bank account is low.  They make my life complete.

1 comment: