Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Showering Love

We have been quite busy. We had a baby shower for Tasha this last weekend and my procrastination caught up with me.  I found this frame at Goodwill and thought it would be great for creating a sign for my grandchild, Vaida.


Great price.


All those scissors seem to cut hair great (per Emma) but they sure don't cut fabric too well.  Tasha's colors are gray, yellow and purple.


I worked on the sign while making cupcakes with Sarah.

Pineapple with homemade frosting frosting topped with toasted coconut.


The start of chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes.


With peanut butter frosting.


Key Lime pie in cupcake size.


Strawberry in angel food cake with homemade frosting.

We also made regular yellow cake with chocolate frosting cupcakes for the traditional eater.

I finished my sign...


We loaded up and headed off to celebrate with family and friends.



Five of my beautiful daughters and granddaughter.



Beautiful, glowing mom to be.


(Vaida got lots of shoes, a girl can't have too many!)

I still have a piece of furniture to paint for Vaida's bedroom, I should finish this week.

We are all so excited to have a new child in the family, she will be one spoiled little girl. Now we wait, I estimate that she will be born one week before her due date.

2 comments: