Friday, October 24, 2014

One Finished Project

A few weeks ago I was asked to repaint a huge wooden screen I had designed for our church. We are currently meeting in the local middle school so everything has to have the ability to be packed up and stored.  The screen has been stored in my garage..........


I had to clean out the garage before I could even think about creating and painting.  Our church is raising funds to build our church and some people are having garage sales.  I don't have time to do a garage sale so I made a donation.  I cleared out enough so that I could paint.


I was told that it was an African safari theme and to create something.....





One project done just in time.  Now that the garage has some free space I need to continue to clean it out because I need to paint Michelle's desk and a project for a friend in Florida.


4 comments: