Monday, November 24, 2014

Monthly Under the Couch Cleaning

 Once again we had our monthly Under the Couch Cleaning. No great sums of money were found, however one of the TV remotes was.



Actually this time around there wasn't as much stuff as in the past.  I am not quite sure why! It sure isn't because the kids are picking up better.


Obviously Anthony realized that I was taking pictures.  I was just sitting there so it wasn't obvious.  This was moments before they realized that there was a spider in the last little pile of trash.


A while back it was recommended to me that I use a crib to block the brick steps.  It works great!  One side of the crib is hinged and at this time just hooks in place.  Eventually I will add an actual latch.
Anyone else have a spot that just seems to attract "stuff"?  I have many but the couch is the most labor intensive to clean up.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was just us that has that couch issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always astonished at the amount of stuff that can get under a couch that is an inch from the ground!! You would think we had a ferret who was swiping things and hiding them!

    ReplyDelete