Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014


We had a great Thanksgiving this year.  Lots of family and friends showed up, such a blessing.


Every countertop was covered with food, such a blessing.



The kids had their own table, so many blessings.


Family and friends, such a blessing.





Sweet grandbaby.

Sweet desserts.....
Sarah also had her birthday on Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for this year.  We have had our struggles but we have learned from them and grown.

I have been so busy and have to much to post about!  Perhaps I can take a moment this week to update.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I have just come across your blog and its taken me a few days to read it all. What an amazing family you are. I look forward to following you for as long as you blog.

    ReplyDelete