Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

We had a nice Thanksgiving day today. Jason commented that we had less people here today then we have had in a long time.  Joselin didn't make it because she went to Beaufort with her boyfriend. Kassi had to work so we sent her some food at work. Tasha and Ethan came after going to his family so they didn't eat much.

Besides my husband and I, at attendance were Sarah, Jason, the 5 littles, Benjamin's bio-aunt and her girlfriend, my mom and her caregiver, Tasha's family for dessert. Funny, what does it mean when 16 people is a small gathering.

The food was great and plentiful.


Anthony loves Thanksgiving, he loves to eat. I have got to cut his hair before he heads back to school.


I wonder how many more Thanksgivings we will have with my mom. She ate two platefuls.



We didn't go shopping tonight but did shop yesterday.  Benjamin found his rain boots. He loves shoes, all shoes; mine, the girls, John's, guests.  He loves them all.


We have so much to be thankful for this year. Officially adding Benjamin to our family was the biggest event of this year for us. Sitting at the table with family and friends is such a blessing and is something to be cherished.

For the first time I actually fell asleep on the couch today! It sure was a pleasant treat for me. I am exhausted and about to go and check on my mom and head to bed. I hope that any of you out there doing the late night shopping stay safe.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I got a whole three hours sleep last night. I don't dare sit down for too long or I'm going to be asleep.

    ReplyDelete