Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 6

I should have ordered some orange aprons!


Today we put up more supplies and organized a bit. 


We took the kids to Chick Fil A for dinner.  Benjamin loves cole slaw.




The painting studio is pretty much finished. We still need to get pictures on the walls but that will come with time. I painted the last wall area white and now need to finish the floor at some point. Then I can do some colorblocking and get some stuff painted and on the wall. We have been rushing to get the studio finished because I promised a friend that I would give her son a painting party. Tonight I painted some samples so tomorrow will be a trial run.

So tired, good night!

4 comments:

  1. The place looks amazing. Do you have a name for it? I am in awe I can't keep up with all you do! Congrats and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gotta say how much I love this new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Chick Fil A doesn't have coleslaw anymore. I only know because the lady in front of me Thursday ordered it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do a party here. Might be kind of far for the moms to drive though :)

    ReplyDelete