Thursday, June 9, 2016

Stress

It has been stressful around here. Integrating adults and a baby into the family has been painful at times. ...............

Benjamin has been having a hard time, trying to get the others to understand that he does not have many moms in the house, only me has been hard as well. ................

Money...feeding our crew. Anyone with adults in the house, how do you deal with it when you pick up something from take out? We have somehting like 14 people in this house. I can't afford to buy for everyone yet everyone expects it. It has gotten to the point where I don't stop at fast food joints as often as I used to. That is probably a good thing.

I have also been dealing with a lot of my own dental issues. Years ago I had some crowns put in Hawaii and they have all failed. I am getting a bridge put in on one side and am missing a tooth which makes me very self conscious (it comes in three weeks) and now a tooth on the other side is acting up. This morning I put on my glasses and thought that I had bent my glasses. I took them off and they were fine. It was then that I realized that my cheek was so swollen that it was touching my glasses! Got some antibiotics but can't see a dentist for a few weeks because we leave Sunday for NC and then the next week we have Art Camp.....which is stressing me.

We go on vacation, get back Saturday and that afternoon I volunteered to be the art part of an AG and Art Tour in our county. Then I have Sunday to rest and Monday lots of kids at the shop. I am not prepared for anything, vacation, Ag and Art Tour or Art Camp. I should have said no to the Tour, I need to learn to do that more often.

Today was one of those days, I get out to go to John's family day event and my van tire is totally flat. I fit everyone into John's truck and ask Charlotte to call AAA for me. Found out that they wouldn't come because my car is not covered, it is a recreational vehicle. I have been paying for them for years and this is the first time I needed them. So, I need to call and cancel their service.

So today, I dealt with a flat tire, swollen cheek and then Benjamin got a yucky eye. He visits the doctor tomorrow. My mom also visits the doctor tomorrow. Oh, and my car (recreational vehicle) tires come in and need to be put on. When am I supposed to pack, do laundry or anything else? I also have a birthday party tomorrow night which I had to ask Tasha to do because it is family night at VBS. I also have 3 parties on Saturday which I need to prepare for. I also need to return some calls to day cares that want to come in and paint. I also decided that I was going to take up the fundraising for the youth pastor at our church. He is blind and went and tried some electronic glasses out. They worked for him and some folks at church said that they would help fund raise....months and months ago.

Do I sound scattered? Like I am losing it? That is quite a possibility!

So here you go, pictures....

Some beauty in our yard, stop and smell the roses


Girls night out.

Enjoying our pool

Painting project for those who can't make it to the beach (and like to paint their feet) The will also be an art camp piece.



Hosted foster parents for some art to hang at the state house.



VBS


Antoher art camp piece


Painting piece for Jack's glasses. It is a Jack rabbit (hare) for Jack Hair


Ugh, how I learned the AAA does not cover my car.


Made it to family day anyways with our 7 layer cookies.






Heading home, not too sure about those balloons.





1 comment:

  1. Since they accepted your money knowing what you drove, I would ask for a full refund!! The fast food question comes up here but I am much cheaper. I will buy everyone ONE thing from the dollar menu. Take it or leave it. You want more, send your money with me. And that's with only six of us.

    ReplyDelete