Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Updates

In my original post for Sarah's mission trip, I didn't put the entire link to contribute. This should be the right link  I dropped Sarah off in Charlotte at the SIM office for a week of training. I pick her up next week and then she has a little time home before she flies to Canada.

Also, after much nagging our foster license has been approved. Now it just has to be but in the system. I called last Monday and my husband left a message on Friday. Nagging helps I guess.

I was right, it would get approved when we were busiest. John has foot surgery coming up, dance, therapists, and many other appointments.

We have pictures all week for dance and dance recital this coming Sunday, crunch time.

Sneak peek.......can you guess what this picture reminds me of?


2 comments: