Sunday, August 20, 2017

Little Ones Water Time

Since I have once again found my water camera I took it in the pool with the little ones.

Benjamin is swimming real well now. However, I do stay in the deep end when he goes to the deep end in case he has a problem.




They both LOVE the slide.



Tasha tried showing the kids how to dive but we pretty much got belly flops.



His freckles have really come in this hear. His red hair is coming back too.


Vaida worked a little more on putting her face in the water. Next summer I expect she will start to swim as well. She tries to keep up with Benjamin.


When Benjamin got tired he went and got his life vest by himself.


Next weekend I hope the weather is good and I can get all the kids into the pool.  It feels like summer is starting to come to an end, I am not quite ready.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. I wish we could come join you. Next summer. Have to visit.

    ReplyDelete