Thursday, November 16, 2017

Our Life in Pictures

We have been busy. Add homeschooling to the mix and I have been very busy.

We still take the time to go to our favorite restaurant. We typically go off hours because of your group size.





Emma was not interested in pictures.


Sarah and I tried out some hair dye. I have never dyed my hair before.



I have been rock paining some evenings when I am not too tired.


What else do you do with a pair of stained jeans? 


Benjamin wanted something painted on his pants.





Vaida comes every week and we do a lot of Chik Fil A


and dance


Sometimes I cuddle on the couch and nap while Benjamin takes pictures of me.


Sometimes I see faces in rocks, a problem I know.


We have also been checking out the sales ads, Benjamin wants a blue guitar.


Paint a few Christmas rocks



Midnight runs for milk. Best time for me to shop.



Cuddle with the new kid with attachment issues.



Celebrated Veterans Day


Measured kids to find that Anthony is taller than Jason. Jason claims it isn't true and that he has grown but he hasn't been out to disprove it yet.


Sarah did a school project with rocks.





Cooking too much country fried steak.


Playing with hair.


Enjoying the fall weather


more rock painting (I have a problem)


Next....updates on foster kids. Lots to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment